Halloween at the Hunds

Pin It! These are some costumes I made for Tim & I one year. We went to Salem for Halloween and had a great time. They have a Costume ball at the Hawthorne Hotel that was absolutely awesome. You have to get tickets a year in advance, it's kind of like Mardi Gras for Halloween.

This is Indy's way to help me tie up the goodie bags for the Trick or Treaters. She was playing in all of the ribbon ties and kept getting mad when I would take one to tie up a bag with it. All play no work for my Indy girl.I am a kid at heart and so is my husband so every year we get a bunch of pumpkins and carve away. Here we were enjoying the day with my Godchildren and my son Matthew. And no he didn't really eat the pulp, he is a big goof.



4 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More October 28, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

very cooled carved pumpkins & your costumes are awesome!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More October 28, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

i meant cool, not cooled! duh

Patty Ann October 28, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

Super job on the pumpkins and I love how everyone gets in on the fun. TFS

Anonymous October 29, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

I made a never ending book. It turned out great. Thanks for your video!!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected